Sunday, April 26, 2009

Well I think I got it.....

Well I spent the last 5 hours or so working on this site so that I can promote one of my new adventures in my life and also to be able to stay in contact with my friends that I have met over the past couple of years at different scrapbooking sites that have since closed or changes so dramatically that it is just not worth it to be there anymore. When something that is suppose to be fun and enjoyable becomes stressfull and not working for you then I think it may be time to move on and find something that will work for you.....

Well I do believe that I will start off by offering a RAK to the first person that posts here and can tell me what my favorite colour is... and what my Sons name is.....
So for all who visit me here tell me what you think of my new Blog and share with me some of your wisdom on Blogging

2 comments:

  1. Matthew is UR son name. Pink would be my 1st guess, purple 2nd.
    My blog is glograbear.blog spot.com,title is grandmabear. I would be delighted to have a Canadian as a follower. I was in B.C. Canada as a Mormon missionary from 73-75. I'm now s/bk those pic's & journal entries. I luv living in Canada,luv the people I met on a daily basis
    I'm a maverick Texan who makes 1 kind of cards. I'm a mother of 4 children,3 g/kids that live in N.C.They have kept me going thru multiple health challeges. I 'm the happiest in my room creating items for other people.
    I know w/o a shadow of doubt it's been my faith in the Savior that has kept me here. I only hope I live worthy of the extra time he has given me. I'm also s/bk photo's for my family. I'm a better c/maker than s/bk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Glograbear since there was only 1 comment and that was you That makes you a winner.... So If you can email me your address I will get your RAK out to you as soon as possible... I will also link up to your blog spot and let you know as well So congrats and thank you for coming on over and visiting me....
    Connie

    ReplyDelete